Let's get it right the first time.
You'll have access to all of your Amazon and Shopify client's data from a single A2X login and easily set up each client using a few features that are available. This article helps accountants or bookkeepers set up A2X efficiently and correctly that will scale for many clients.
Follow these 4 simple steps to set up your free A2X account
- Step 1: Start your free trial
The free trial has no end date and payment information is not required.
- Step 2: Connect A2X with Amazon or Shopify
You can easily add additional A2X accounts to your A2X login and access all of your accounts from your A2X Partner account
- Step 3: Connect A2X with Xero or QuickBooks Online
- Step 4: Map your Accounts and Taxes
Before starting your free trial, read a brief summary of how A2X users are managed HERE . Decide who in the firm will set up the A2X subscriptions and thus become the Admin user.
Now.... let's get started!
Step 1: Start your free trial of A2X for Shopify and Amazon
Once you've read and understand how the users are managed, let's get started with your free A2X account. The free trial has no end date and payment information is not required. You can easily add additional Amazon or Shopify accounts to your A2X login once you've completed Steps 1 - 3.
- A2X for Shopify - Click HERE to start your free trial and connect to a Shopify account
- A2X for Amazon - Click HERE to start your free trial and connect to an Amazon account
That's it! 🎉 Step 1 is now complete, and you've just created an A2X account. Now you can connect this account to an Amazon or Shopify store.
Step 2: Connect to Amazon/ Shopify
- Connect A2X to Amazon or Shopify
To connect your A2X account to an Amazon store, read the instructions HERE
To connect your A2X account to a Shopify store, read the instructions HERE
Step 3: Connect to QBO or Xero
- Connect to Xero or QuickBooks Online
Connect A2X to the client's Xero or QuickBooks Online account. This account will be either on your firm practice list or your client invites you to it. Refer to Article Connect to our accounting system.
Step 4: Map your Chart of Accounts
- Map your Chart of Accounts
- Once your clients have been added to A2X, let's begin mapping the Accounts and Taxes. A2X will fetch in the chart of accounts from Xero or QBO so you can map the Amazon and Shopify transactions to your chart of accounts.
Read this article on Set up Account and Tax Mapping for more information or reach out to our support team with any questions.
Your first A2X account is now set up! 🎉🎉🎉
Don't forget to add your Partner Code and give your A2X account a name
You'll be adding more client accounts to A2X shortly. In order to easily identify which client's data you are viewing, let's add a name to the account. And don't forget to add your Partner Code to qualify for your partner discounts 😊
- Add Account Name: Go to A2X > Settings > Account > Enter your client's business name > Save
- Add Partner Code: While you're in the accounts page, scroll to the bottom and enter your Partner Code here. Contact the partner program team for your Partner Code.
- Send your first settlements to Xero or QuickBooks Once you're happy with the initial accounts mapping, try sending your first invoices. For more information, read HERE. You can easily make changes and adjustments to your A2X set up.
- Schedule a one-on-one training session with an A2X Partner Trainer HERE
- Add additional A2X accounts to your login
Start by clicking on the blue button in the upper right corner of your screen and choose "Create New Account". Then, follow Steps 2-4 above.
- Upgrade to a paid Subscription for full A2X featuresEach A2X account begins in trial mode. You can upgrade to a paid subscription at any time. Once you start the subscription, A2X will fetch your client's Amazon or Shopify data. Go to A2X > Settings > Subscriptions and choose the subscription that is right for your client.
- Invite Users or Teams
For information on inviting users, reference this article HERE
To create and add teams, reference this article HERE
- Cost of Goods
Do you want to enable the Cost of Goods feature? Read this article HERE
- FBA Stock Inventory
Did you know A2X has inventory reports available? Read this article HERE to learn more.
- Partner Training Videos
See our training video series HERE
Please contact us if you need more support on how to set up A2X. We love to help!
Hint: If you are in chat and wish to view the article outside of the chat window, please click HERE