This article is to help you set up your A2X accounts correctly, the first time!
Let's start with ONE A2X login to connect all of your Amazon and Shopify client accounts. You can have multiple client accounts connected to one A2X login. We recommend the accounting firm decide who should be the Admin of the A2X accounts before getting started.
Brief summary of Admin Privileges
A2X only allows one Admin user for each client account, and by default this is the person who connects A2X to Amazon or Shopify stores in the initial set up process.
- Only the admin of the account can invite other Users to the client's accounts (e.g client or other staff who will work on the account).
- Only the admin of the account can subscribe, upgrade, downgrade or cancel the A2X subscription plan
- Only the admin of the account can switch admin access to another user in the account
Staff and other user access
- Each staff should have their own A2X login so that if they leave, individual email addresses can be removed from A2X
- Teams functionality is available for inviting teams or groups of users to the clients' A2X accounts.
- Users will be able to map the accounts, send A2X data to Xero or QBO, view inventory reports, make changes to various settings and download reports
A2X Requires a Google Account for Security Purposes
A2X uses Google for account login and security.
A Google login like a FaceBook or Yahoo, is a way for a trusted 3rd party service to provide account logins for A2X. If you already use Google to host your email service for your business or company (Using Google Apps or G Suite) then your email account is already a Google Account and you can use it to log in directly to A2X.
Otherwise, you'll need to create a new Google login using your business email account. Follow these "create a Google account" steps to use your own email address.
Make sure to select 'Use my current email address' (see screenshot below) to log into A2X using your preferred business email. For step-by-step instructions, read this article HERE.
Here is a video on how to navigate creating a Google Login for professionals
Accounting Firms - Getting Started
A2X on-boarding overview with tips and tricks for Accounting firms setting up their first A2X account for their Amazon or Shopify client. Read the article HERE for instructions on how to:
- Start your Free Trial of A2X for Amazon
- Start your Free Trial of A2X for Shopify
- Connect A2X to Amazon or Shopify
- Connect A2X to QBO or Xero