Let's get it right the first time.
You can easily access all of your Amazon and Shopify client's data from a single A2X login and set up each client quickly using a few features that are available for accountants and bookkeepers with e-commerce clients.
Before starting your free trial, read a brief summary of how A2X users are managed HERE . Decide who in the firm will set up the A2X subscriptions and thus become the Admin user for the firm. The admin can create teams, manage permissions and invite other team members to have access to specific clients' accounts.
Now.... let's get started.
Follow these 4 simple steps to set up your A2X account
- Step 1: Create your A2X login
- Step 2: Connect A2X with your client's ecommerce store
- Step 3: Connect A2X with Xero or QuickBooks Online
- Step 4: Map your Accounts and Taxes
Step 1: Create your A2X Login
Once you've read and understand how the users are managed, let's get started with your free A2X account. The free trial has no end date and payment information is not required.
Log into A2X by going to our website and clicking on the "Try A2X for Free" button.
Step 2: Connect A2X to Amazon, Shopify, Ebay and/or Walmart
Step 3: Connect A2X to QBO or Xero
- Connect A2X to the client's Xero or QuickBooks Online account. This account will be either on your firm practice list or your client invites you to it. Refer to Article Connect to our accounting system.
Step 4: Map your Chart of Accounts
- How does the A2X Account Mapping page work? Reference this article for more information
Once you've completed the mapping, your A2X account is set up! The next steps is to review the journal or invoice before posting to QBO or Xero.
- Schedule a one-on-one training session with an A2X Partner Trainer
- Send your first settlements to Xero or QuickBooks Once you're happy with the initial accounts mapping, try sending your first invoices. For more information, read HERE. You can easily make changes and adjustments to your A2X set up.
If you have any questions reach out to the support team for more information.
- Can I access all my clients’ accounts from one A2X login?
- Getting Started for Accountants and Bookkeepers
- User Permissions | Connect A2X to Amazon or Shopify for Accountants and Bookkeepers
- More FAQ's for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Hint: If you are in chat and wish to view the article outside of the chat window, please click HERE