Let's get it right the first time.
You'll have access to all of your Amazon and Shopify client's data from a single A2X login and easily set up each client using a few features that are available. This article helps accountants or bookkeepers set up A2X efficiently and correctly that will scale for many clients.
Before starting your free trial, read a brief summary of how A2X users are managed HERE . Decide who in the firm will set up the A2X subscriptions and thus become the Admin user for the firm. The admin can create teams, manage permissions and invite other team members to have access to specific clients' accounts.
Now.... let's get started.
Follow these 4 simple steps to set up your A2X account
- Step 1: Create your A2X login
- Step 2: Connect A2X with Amazon or Shopify
- Step 3: Connect A2X with Xero or QuickBooks Online
- Step 4: Map your Accounts and Taxes
Step 1: Create your A2X Login
Once you've read and understand how the users are managed, let's get started with your free A2X account. The free trial has no end date and payment information is not required.
Log into A2X by going to our website and clicking on the "Try A2X for Free" button.
Step 2: Connect A2X to Amazon or Shopify
- To connect your A2X account to an Amazon store, follow the instructions HERE
- To connect your A2X account to a Shopify store, follow the instructions HERE
Step 3: Connect A2X to QBO or Xero
- Connect A2X to the client's Xero or QuickBooks Online account. This account will be either on your firm practice list or your client invites you to it. Refer to Article Connect to our accounting system.
Step 4: Map your Chart of Accounts
Once you've completed the mapping, your A2X account is set up! The next steps is to review the journal or invoice before posting to QBO or Xero.
- Schedule a one-on-one training session with an A2X Partner Trainer HERE
- Send your first settlements to Xero or QuickBooks Once you're happy with the initial accounts mapping, try sending your first invoices. For more information, read HERE. You can easily make changes and adjustments to your A2X set up.
- Add additional A2X accounts to your login
Start by clicking on the blue button in the upper right corner of your screen and choose "Create New Account". Then, follow Steps 2-4 above.
- Upgrade to a paid Subscription for full A2X features
Each A2X account begins in trial mode. You can upgrade to a paid subscription at any time.
- Invite Users or Teams
For information on inviting users, reference this article HERE
To create and add teams, reference this article HERE
- Cost of Goods
Do you want to enable the Cost of Goods feature? Read this article HERE
- FBA Stock Inventory
Did you know A2X has inventory reports available? Read this article HERE to learn more.
Please contact us if you need more support on how to set up A2X. We love to help!
Hint: If you are in chat and wish to view the article outside of the chat window, please click HERE