Immediate benefits include:
- Free training, Priority support, A2X marketing collateral, and a dedicated partner account manager.
As your A2X client base increases:
- Receive Volume discounts, Co-marketing, Listing in A2X's expert directory, A2X Experts Badge, Free web marketing review and more.
If you're already an A2X Partner, the next steps is to set up your A2X Partner Account.
Follow the instructions in this article HERE to create your account, then add your partner ID by following the instructions below.
Tag your account with your A2X Partner ID
- Contact the partner program team for your Partner ID
- Go to A2X > Settings > Account, scroll to the bottom and enter your Partner ID at the bottom of the settings page
Create teams and Add Your Partner ID
- Follow the teams article HERE for instructions on how to create and add teams to your partner account
- Make sure each new team member tags their account with your firm's Partner ID in their A2X account settings
If you want to add a team to an account that you are NOT the admin of, please refer to our teams article with more information HERE
If you have any questions reach out to the support team for more information.
- Getting Started for Accountants and Bookkeepers
- User Permissions | Connect A2X to Amazon or Shopify for Accountants and Bookkeepers
- More FAQ's for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Hint: If you are in chat and wish to view the article outside of the chat window, please click HERE