What is Amazon Pay fee accounting and settlement reconciliation
This functionality prevents the need to manually enter a journal into your accounting system that represents the Amazon Pay settlement, A2X will do this for you from your A2X for Amazon account and will thus be used to reconcile when the Amazon Payment comes through.
Who can use Amazon Pay reconciliation?
- Shopify Sellers who use Amazon Pay as a gateway and are using A2X for Shopify
- Shopify Sellers who use Amazon Pay as a gateway and who currently do not use A2X for Shopify
- Sellers using Amazon Pay as a gateway with different sales channels e.g Magento, Woocommerce
How to set up Amazon Pay reconciliation:
Benefits of Amazon Pay reconciliation:
- Prevents the need to manually enter a journal into your accounting system that represents the Amazon Pay settlement, A2X will AUTOMATICALLY do this for you
- Easily reconciliation when the Amazon Payment comes through
- Easy tracking of Amazon fees
How does it work?
An A2X for Amazon account is used to reconcile the Amazon Pay settlements to the Amazon bank deposit and accurately capture the associated Amazon Fees. When A2X for Shopfy is importing all of the sales channel data from Shopify, sales and refunds are accrued and the corresponding charges will then be offset in the A2X for Amazon account.
Ecommerce sellers who are NOT using A2X for Shopify but use Amazon Pay as a gateway for different sales channels e.g. Magento and Woocommerce, can also use A2X for Amazon to do the same reconciliation and Amazon Fee capture.