There are several reasons why A2X may not be able to fetch all of your settlement file data from Amazon's API. Please try the steps below:
- Check in Seller Central under Reports > Payments to confirm the settlement files are available for direct download in the V2 Flat File format (detailed instruction below).
- If the settlements are not in the correct format you can request the format be changed to include V2 Flat File format by raising a case with the Seller Central Support team.
- If the settlements are showing a Request button, please click request on each settlement that you want imported in to A2X.
- Once requested and available, A2X will be able to fetch the missing settlement files.
- Unfortunately A2X is not able to automatically request or access any historical data not available via the Seller Central interface.
How to check if you have the files available in your Seller Central account.
* Check in Seller Central under Reports > Payments > all settlements to confirm the settlement files are available for direct download in the V2 Flat File format
* If you see the 'Download V2 flat file' button then take a screenshot of the buttons, and also download one of the reports directly and send a copy to me.
(please note: there is a difference between 'download flat file' and 'download V2 flat file')
* If you cannot download the V2 flat file directly - then you may need to click the 'request report' button in Seller central for each one.
* If the reports are there, but not in the V2 format, then you can raise a case with Amazon seller support to have the V2 format enabled for your account, and the older files generated - they should be able to help you do that.
Once the V2 flat file settlement reports are available to download in your account - then A2X will also be able to access them, and we'll be able to import your Amazon accounting data.